Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reminder - To Get Inspired...

I need to watch something with substance. Something that goes deeper, a lot deeper than your average movie. I need it - something that moves me. I want the credits to roll and me to sit there, exhaling in reverence. Rare occurrences perhaps, yet, they are necessary. They breath new air into creativity - they inspire. With that said, I've read up on current / upcoming movies and have nailed down four flicks, that may provide that much needed spark. As follows:

  • Never Let Me Go
  • Blue Valentine
  • Somewhere
  • Biutiful

I may not watch all of them soon, but if I can at least, catch two of the four in say... the next two weeks, that would be golden. See you at the movies...I'll be the guy wearing a suit and holding an extra large bucket of popcorn...

1 comment: